Advanced metamodeling tools
- PIAnO Metamodeler as a Standalone application
- Automatic metamodel selection
- State-of-the-art metamodels including EDT and MLP
- Outlier detection, sample point allocation, duplicate removal features
- Analysis of generated metamodels
- Export generated metamodels
- EDT & MLP are a type of metamodels using deep learning techniques.
- Data with the size of thousands to tens of thousands can be approximated effectively.
MLP (Multi-layer Perceptron)
A machine learning technique using an artificial neural network composed of multiple layers of neurons
EDT (Ensemble of Decision Trees)
A machine learning technique that creates a variety of approximation models then ensembles them using bagging, boosting, and random forest for better prediction